Business changes. So should your insurance.
If there’s one thing you’ve come to expect from owning a business, it’s the unexpected. And that’s where we come in. We specialize in providing you the coverage you need to protect the business you’ve worked hard to build. As a true business partner, we work alongside you as your business needs evolve. We offer industry-specific business owners policies, workers compensation, professional liability coverage, and everything in between. We’ll guide you to the coverage that’s right for your business and provide:
- Guidance and expertise: Our local, independent agents act as true business partners and take the time to get to know you and your unique needs. They’ll provide superior service and guidance to ensure that your business is properly protected.
- Fast, fair claims: Losses happen. And when they do, we know the importance of getting your business back up and running as quickly as possible. That’s why our claims reporting is available 24/7 and a representative will respond within 24 hours. It’s how we do business, and how we’ve consistently earned a claims satisfaction rating over 95%.
- Loss control experts, as a value-added service: Our regional loss control experts are, well, experts. They understand facility, workplace, and weather-related risks, as well as OSHA requirements, to help you mitigate loss in the first place.
- Coverage that meets your needs: Not all business needs are the same. And after 150 years of protecting businesses of all sizes and specialties, our products continue to evolve to meet the needs of today’s business owners. We offer workers compensation, commercial package policies, cyber insurance, employment practices liability, commercial auto, and more.
- An insurance partner you can trust: We’re a regional insurance company with the financial strength of a national carrier. That means we’ll provide the personal service you deserve and gain your trust by delivering on our promises to help you recover if you ever have a loss.
Our commercial business insurance options include:
about surety bonds