Not sure if you need employment practices liability insurance? We’ll let you be the judge.
Over the past two decades, there has been significant growth in claims made by employees against employers. If found guilty, the settlement can total more than $1 million. For many small businesses, a loss like that could be too much to handle. So, why not let us handle it instead?
Our employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) endorsement will protect your business from the most common wrongful employment claims, including:
- Wrongful termination
- Libel, slander and humiliation
- Invasion of privacy
- Wrongful failure to promote or employ
- Wrongful deprivation of a career opportunity
- Wrongful demotion or negligent evaluation
- Wrongful discipline
- False imprisonment
- Violation of Family Medical Leave Act
- Violation of Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act
- Improper disclosure of confidential employee information, resulting in identity theft
- Optional third party coverage – defense and settlement of third party harassment and discrimination
As an added value, we give you access to a comprehensive, state-specific support website that is available online 24/7.
Ask one of our local, independent agents how EPLI can protect your business.