Not sure if you need employment practices liability insurance? We’ll let you be the judge.
Our EPLI endorsement can provide coverage to employers against claims made by employees alleging:
- Wrongful termination
- Libel, slander and humiliation
- Invasion of privacy
- Wrongful failure to promote or employ
- Wrongful deprivation of a career opportunity
- Wrongful demotion or negligent evaluation
- Wrongful discipline
- False imprisonment
- Violation of Family Medical Leave Act
- Violation of Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act
- Improper disclosure of confidential employee information, resulting in identity theft
- Optional third-party coverage – defense and settlement of third-party harassment and discrimination
As an added value, we can help you assess your employment practices liability risk. With this coverage you gain access to a comprehensive, state-specific online resource, available 24/7.
Ask one of our local, independent agents how EPLI can protect your business.