Protect what’s important 10, 20 or 30 years ahead.
At Frankenmuth Insurance, we’ll help you protect your loved ones after you’re gone … for a price that’s more affordable than you might think.
With all the tangible things you need to spend money on (food, shelter, transportation), it’s hard to get enthusiastic about making room in your budget for life insurance. But if you look at the numbers, you may discover that life insurance costs a lot less than you imagined … in particular, term life insurance.
Term life insurance offers a straightforward form of protection for a specific amount of time. A term life policy differs from a whole life policy in that it gives you coverage for a period of 10, 20 or 30 years, rather than a whole lifetime. Both types of policies can give your family the protection and peace of mind they deserve, but term life insurance often is more affordable.
Term life insurance might be the right fit for you if:
- You have a young family with large insurance needs and limited funds.
- You need protection for a period of time at an affordable rate.
- You need protection to cover your debt.
- Your loved ones would need help to pay for end-of-life expenses.
- Your family would need a way to replace your income.
- You need more insurance than your employer is able to provide. (Would $50,000 or whatever the amount ensure your family’s financial stability for the years ahead?)
All term life policies are renewable or can be converted to a whole life policy at any time. After the initial term period (10, 20 or 30 years), you have the option to renew annually at a new premium each year until age 95. Additionally, our term life policies include a guaranteed conversion option during the term, provided the policy is converted to a whole life policy before age 70. A whole life policy provides insurance protection for the rest of your life.
Life insurance policies are written by our subsidiary, Patriot Life Insurance Company, which operates in many states in the Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast regions of the United States where Patriot Life is licensed. Learn more (including states where life insurance policies are available) here.