Term life insurance when it counts the most, from the company that cares the most.
We know it’s tough to think about the unthinkable, but we also know how important it is to provide for your family after you’re gone. You need a way to keep them covered—especially during the times it matters most, like while your children are growing up.
At Frankenmuth Insurance, protecting your family after you’re gone is easy, and it costs less than you think. Term Life, our most common life insurance policy, offers protection for a specific amount of time, giving you the option to choose a level term period of 10, 20 or 30 years.
Term Life insurance might be right for you if:
- You are a young family with large insurance needs and limited funds
- You need protection for a period of time at an affordable rate
- You need protection to pay off debts
- You need to cover funeral costs
- You need a way to replace your income so your family has the funds they need to live without you
- You need more insurance than your employer is able to provide
All Term Life policies are renewable and convertible. After the initial term, you have the option to renew annually at a new premium each year until age 95. Additionally, our Term Life policies include a guaranteed conversion option during the level term period (10, 20 or 30 years) provided conversion is exercised prior to age 70. This allows you to convert to a Whole Life policy that will provide insurance protection for the rest of your lifetime.
Life insurance policies are written by our subsidiary, Patriot Life Insurance Company, and available to residents of Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, Ohio and Vermont.