Protect your loved ones with a whole life insurance policy.
It’s never too soon to start thinking about what the future might hold for your loved ones. A whole life insurance policy from Frankenmuth Insurance protects your loved ones from the unexpected for your whole life—no matter your age or situation.
What is whole life insurance?
A whole life insurance policy provides a guaranteed, permanent type of protection. Some of the advantages include that it lasts for a lifetime, provides a guaranteed death benefit (the amount paid to your beneficiary if you die while the policy is in force) and is an asset to any financial or estate planning strategy. At Frankenmuth Insurance, we’ll help you evaluate your unique situation and see if your loved ones and financial needs align with a whole life insurance policy.
With whole life insurance, you can expect:
- Life insurance protection for as long as you live, or until age 121.
- A guaranteed death benefit. Upon your death, the beneficiary of your policy will receive its full amount.
- A level insurance premium that will never increase. When you purchase a whole life insurance policy, you’ll lock in the amount you pay, and that amount can never go up.
- Coverage for loss of income, mortgage costs, educational expenses and a legacy for the next generation.
- Loan options for emergencies, supplemental retirement income or any other purpose.
- Guaranteed cash value that can build over your lifetime.
- Additional riders (extra benefits) to choose from, like Premium Waiver, Accelerated Death Benefit and Chronic Illness Living Benefit.
Life insurance policies are written by our subsidiary, Patriot Life Insurance Company, which operates in many states in the Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast regions of the United States where Patriot Life is licensed. Learn more (including states where life insurance policies are available) here.