Your love for your family can last a lifetime, and then some.
Wherever you are in your life, you might feel like it’s too soon to start thinking about the unthinkable. Why worry about life insurance when you could be living your life instead? You’ll get it one day, later on, when you really need it. But at Frankenmuth Insurance, we know it’s never too soon to start thinking about life insurance policies. That’s why we offer Whole Life: a life insurance policy that helps you prepare for the unexpected throughout your entire life—no matter your age or situation.
With a Whole Life insurance policy, you can expect:
- Life insurance protection for as long as you live
- Guaranteed amount of your death benefit
- Level insurance premiums, guaranteed to never increase
- Coverage for loss of income, mortgage costs, educational needs, and/or a legacy for the next generation
- Loan option available for emergencies, supplemental retirement income or any other purpose
- Guaranteed cash values
- Several riders and benefits to choose from
There are a variety of ways to fund your Whole Life insurance plan, from traditional lifetime pay to periods as short as 10 or 20 years, or upon expected retirement. We also offer the specialty option of paying for your life insurance all at once, a Single Premium Whole Life plan. However, there are specific tax considerations with this plan, so please consult your tax adviser.
Life insurance policies are written by our subsidiary, Patriot Life Insurance Company, and are available to residents of Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, Ohio and Vermont.