Protect your loved ones with life insurance that lasts forever.
It’s never too soon to start thinking about what the future might hold for your loved ones. Whole Life insurance helps you prepare for the unexpected throughout your entire life—no matter your age or situation.
A Whole Life policy provides permanent and predictable protection with top-of-the-line benefits: it lasts forever, is protected from stock market fluctuations and is an asset to any financial or estate planning strategy. At Frankenmuth Insurance, we’ll help you evaluate your unique situation and see if your family, financial and future needs align with a Whole Life policy.
With a Whole Life insurance policy, you can expect:
- Life insurance protection for as long as you live, or until age 121.
- Guaranteed amount of your death benefit. Upon your death, the beneficiary of your plan will receive its full amount.
- A level insurance premium that will never increase. When you purchase a Whole Life policy, you’ll lock in the amount you pay, and that amount can never go up.
- Coverage for loss of income, mortgage costs, educational needs and a legacy for the next generation.
- Loan options for emergencies, supplemental retirement income or any other purpose.
- Guaranteed cash value.
- Several riders and benefits to choose from, like Premium Waiver, Accelerated Death Benefit and Chronic Illness.
Life insurance policies are written by our subsidiary, Patriot Life Insurance Company, which operates in many states in the Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast regions of the United States where Patriot Life is licensed. To learn more (including states where life insurance policies are available), visit us at www.fmins.com/life.