We’ll fashion an insurance policy that fits your needs.
Whether you’re selling shoes or grooming dogs, your retail business is important to your customers and employees. They all count on you for something, whether it’s a product or a paycheck, and that’s why it’s so important to make sure you’re protected. If something happened to your business that causes you to close temporarily, your insurance coverage could make all the difference. It could restore your building, replace your inventory and help you make payroll. With that in mind, we’ve designed a commercial insurance policy for retail stores and services just like yours.
Our retail store and service coverage includes:
- The physical structure of your building
- Things inside of your building (inventory, shelves, display units, office materials)
- Loss of revenue if you’re temporarily shut down
- Medical costs if a customer slips and falls at your store
- Defense if you’re wrongly accused
For extra protection, you can add:
- Workers’ compensation
- Commercial auto insurance
- Commercial umbrella
- Data breach and cyber liability
- Equipment breakdown
- Employment-related practices liability
Not sure exactly what coverage you need? Call one of our local, independent agents today.