We’ll fashion an insurance policy that fits your needs.
Your retail business is important to your customers and employees. They count on you for something, whether it’s a product or a paycheck. That’s why it’s important to be sure your business is protected. If something happened to your retail store that would cause you to close temporarily, your insurance coverage could make all the difference. It could restore your building, replace your inventory and help you make payroll. With that in mind, we’ve designed a business owner’s policy especially for retail stores like yours.
Our retail store insurance includes:
- The physical structure of your building at its contents (inventory, shelves, display units, office materials)
- Loss of revenue if you’re temporarily shut down
(Example: A natural disaster causes major physical damage to your building, and business operations are interrupted because of the damage.)
- Medical costs if a customer slips and falls at your store
- Defense in the event that you are sued
Customize your policy with other industry-specific coverage like:
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
- Cyber and Data
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- Equipment Breakdown
- Workers’ Compensation
Find a policy tailored to your business. Talk to a local, independent agent today about our retail store insurance.