New Agency Worksheet
Become a Frankenmuth Insurance agency partner.
At Frankenmuth Insurance, we do business with carefully selected partners to ensure strategic alignment, profitable growth, and long-lasting relationships. And we keep the conversations open, because we believe the strongest relationships are built on honesty and trust.
To ensure this partnership has the potential for long-term success, we have a few requirements of prospective agencies that must be met for consideration, including:
- Profitability – A potential agency must show it has produced a 60 percent or better loss ratio during the previous five-year period. Additionally, the agency must be able to document any loss ratio anomalies with its top five companies.
- Business plan – A written business plan, including marketing and perpetuation plans, must be in place. This plan must show a desire for long-term growth, and it must contain specific sales goals and objectives.
- Growth – Revenue or written premiums must show positive growth for the previous three years.
- Premium commitment – Depending on the size of the agency, a three-year written premium commitment will be established for each new appointment.
- History – The agency must have been in business a minimum of five years.
- Financial strength – The agency must be financially stable and willing to share current financial statements.
If your agency meets these standards, we want to learn more about your operation. Please complete the New Agency Worksheet below, and one of our representatives will follow up with you.