When it comes to purchasing life insurance, most people have more questions than answers… but what happens when you don’t even know what to ask?
To help you start a conversation with an agent, we’ve created a list of the most common questions and concerns:
- Do I need life insurance? Why?
- I have reasonable life insurance provided by my employer. Is that enough?
- How do I know how much life insurance I need? What do I need to consider?
- Under what conditions is a whole life policy the best choice? When is term life insurance a good decision? And how do I choose between the two?
- Can I have both whole life and term life policies? Is there an advantage to that?
- Should I take out life insurance policies on other family members? And if so, should it be whole life or term life?
- How much will my life insurance leave my beneficiary?
- How many beneficiaries can I have?
- How much will my life insurance cost me?
- What are the tax implications for life insurance? Are my premiums deductible?
- If something happens to me, do my outstanding debts get paid before my beneficiary receives a check?
Get all the answers (and more) from an agent near you. Find one in your area, and they’ll help you find the coverage that fits your unique needs.