Let's have a frank conversation.
Frankenmuth Insurance Rental Property

Rental Property Insurance

Home / Personal / Rental Property Insurance

The right rental property insurance keeps worry from moving in.

If you rent a property you own, making sure your investment is protected could make all the difference. Rental property insurance, also known as landlord insurance, can protect you financially from damages or injuries related to a rental property. At Frankenmuth Insurance we offer a variety of rental property insurance policies, including coverage for single-unit dwellings and dwellings that have up to four units.

Our rental property insurance is available as part of a comprehensive personal insurance package*, and it can provide coverage for:

  • Rental property
  • Other structures on the premises
  • Loss of rental income if the dwelling is being repaired or rebuilt
  • Contents/personal property owned by the landlord
  • Replacement coverage
  • Landlord liability

Talk to one of our local, independent agents today about rental property insurance.

*To be eligible for a rental property insurance policy, the homeowners insurance policy must be written with Frankenmuth Insurance.

Our rental property insurance is available in Michigan and Ohio. Coverage is available in Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire through our subsidiary, Patriot Insurance.

If you are living in a rented apartment, condo or house, learn more about our renters insurance.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This