Because your home is more than bricks and mortar, it deserves our Home Protector Policy.
We know there’s more to your home than just four walls, and that’s why we do more than just protect it. As our most popular home insurance product, Home Protector covers what’s attached to your house as well as the things inside of it—giving you the peace of mind you need to live without worry.
Our Home Protector policy covers:
- Personal property – Furniture? Appliances? Electronics? Clothing? They’re covered, and we also extend this coverage to personal items you’ve borrowed from someone else.
- Separate buildings on your property – Do you have a storage shed or a garage? Up to 10 percent of your total homeowners insurance policy could be applied to cover those structures.
- Personal liability – Protecting you against claims or suits in which you’re legally liable, this coverage assists in paying defense costs, medical payments and damages for covered losses.
- Special limits – A specific amount of insurance protection for special items, including jewelry, watches, furs, firearms, money and watercrafts, is available at no extra cost.
- Loss of use – If you’re unable to live in your home after a covered loss, we can assist with expenses, such as hotels or meals. In addition, if part of your home is being rented, we’ll reimburse you for the loss of rental income if your tenant must move due to a covered loss.
We also have additional homeowners coverage available that can be purchased to supplement your Home Protector policy—meeting your personal insurance needs. This includes:
- Replacement cost coverage to your personal property
- Limited guaranteed replacement cost on your home
- Ordinance or law building requirements
- Secondary/seasonal residence liability
- Recreational vehicles
- Backup of sewers or drains
Want even more information about our Home Protector policy? Ask one of our local, independent agents.