Because your home is more than bricks and mortar, it deserves our Home Protector insurance.
What is Home Protector coverage?
Home Protector coverage is our most popular type of homeowners insurance policy. It can provide you with the peace of mind every homeowner deserves. A Home Protector insurance policy covers what’s attached to your home as well as the things inside of it.
Our Home Protector insurance policy covers:
- Personal property – Furniture. Appliances. Electronics. Clothing. They’re all covered, and we also extend this coverage to items you’ve borrowed from someone else.
- Separate buildings on your property – Do you have a storage shed or a garage? Up to 10 percent of your total homeowners insurance policy could be applied to cover those structures.
- Personal liability – Protecting you against claims or suits in which you’re legally liable, this coverage assists in paying defense costs, medical payments and damages for covered losses.
- Special limits – A specific amount of insurance protection for special items, including jewelry, watches, furs, firearms, money and watercrafts, is available at no extra cost.
- Loss of use – If you’re unable to live in your home after a covered loss, we can assist with expenses, such as hotels or meals. In addition, if part of your home is being rented, we’ll reimburse you for the loss of rental income if your tenant must move due to a covered loss.
We also provide additional homeowners insurance coverage to supplement your Home Protector insurance policy—meeting your unique personal insurance needs. This includes:
- Replacement cost coverage to your personal property
- Limited guaranteed replacement cost on your home
- Ordinance or law building requirements
- Secondary/seasonal residence liability
- Recreational vehicles
- Backup of sewers or drains
Find reliable, affordable homeowners insurance, like Home Protector coverage, by talking to a local, independent agent today.