Our cyber security system is always on, even when you’re offline.
In this day and age, cyber criminals looking for your customers’ names and personal data are everywhere. In fact, cyber attacks are now the fastest growing crime in the United States.
We’ll work to keep you covered, so you can worry less about:
For example, a customer is told their computer and everything on it is being accessed by a criminal. They’re told unless they pay, personal information will be released to their contacts.
Let’s say you own a printing shop and someone hacks your machines and holds them hostage. You’re unable to meet daily printing deadlines until you regain control.
What if a thief or employee hacks your customers’ personal data and goes on a buying spree?
Our Cyber and Information Protection Plus package will provide coverage for:
- Accidental release or theft of customers’ and/or employees’ private information—both electronic and paper
- Lost revenue if your computer data is damaged or destroyed
- Computer sabotage by a disgruntled employee or cyber criminal
- Defense against allegations of privacy regulation violations
And it includes:
- Your own data-breach coach and team of experts
- Network security protection
- Notification and identity theft expenses (credit monitoring, etc.)
- Privacy breach costs
- Defense coverage
- Coverage against cyber extortion and terrorism
- Multimedia liability coverage
- Security and privacy liability coverage
Cyber and Information Protection Plus also equips you with cyber security protection tips, training information, response plans and expert advice, available online 24/7.
Contact one of our local, independent agents today for more information about Cyber and Information Protection Plus coverage.