Our cyber security system is always on, even when you’re offline.
In this day and age, cyber criminals looking for your customers’ names and personally identifiable information are everywhere. In fact, there are 34,529 known computer security incidents every day in the U.S.—with 62 percent of them targeting small businesses.
The damage these cyber-attackers can do is almost unthinkable… so let us think about it instead. We’ll work to keep you covered, so you can work with less worry.
Our Cyber and Information Protection Plus package will provide coverage for:
- Accidental release or theft of customers’ and/or employees’ private information—both electronic and paper
- Lost revenue if your computer data is damaged or destroyed
- Computer sabotage by a disgruntled employee or cyber criminal
- Defense against allegations of privacy regulation violations
And it includes:
- Your own data-breach coach and team of experts
- Network security protection
- Notification expenses
- Identity theft expenses
- Credit monitoring
- Privacy breach costs
- Defense coverage
- Coverage against cyber extortion
- Coverage against cyber terrorism
- Multimedia liability coverage
- Security and privacy liability coverage
Cyber and Information Protection Plus also connects you with cyber security protection tips and expert advice, available online 24/7.
See if this coverage is right for your business. Ask one of our local, independent agents today.