Our cyber insurance is always on, even when you’re offline.
In this day and age, cyber criminals looking for your customers’ names and personal data are everywhere. In fact, cyberattacks are now the fastest growing crime in the United States.
Our cyber insurance will help keep you protected, so you can worry less about:
For example, a customer is told their computer and everything on it is being accessed by a criminal. They’re told unless they pay, personal information will be released to their contacts.
Let’s say you own a printing shop and someone hacks your machines and holds them hostage. You’re unable to meet daily printing deadlines until you regain control.
What if a thief or employee hacks your customers’ personal data and goes on a buying spree?
Our cyber insurance package, called Cyber and Information Protection Plus, provides coverage for:
- Accidental release or theft of customers’ and/or employees’ private information—both electronic and paper
- Lost revenue if your computer data is damaged or destroyed
- Computer sabotage by a disgruntled employee or cyber criminal
- Defense against allegations of privacy regulation violations
And it includes:
- Your own data-breach coach and team of experts
- Network security protection
- Notification and identity theft expenses (credit monitoring, etc.)
- Privacy breach costs
- Defense coverage
- Coverage against cyber extortion and terrorism
- Multimedia liability coverage
- Security and privacy liability coverage
Cyber and Information Protection Plus also equips you with cybersecurity protection tips, training information, response plans and expert advice, available online 24/7.
Talk with an independent agent today about cyber and data coverage.