Insurance isn’t just what we do, it’s what we love to do. So when AM Best, the most widely recognized provider of ratings and financial data in the insurance industry, awarded Frankenmuth Insurance a Financial Strength Rating of “A” (Excellent) and an Issuer Credit Rating of “a+,” we were pleased with these strong ratings.
Aspects of Frankenmuth Insurance that contributed to the high ratings include:
- Strong agency relationships
- Diversified product mix (for both business and personal insurance)
- Regional market presence
- Continued investment in technology and cybersecurity
- Balance sheet strength
- Conservative loss reserving and investment philosophies
- Positive underwriting results
- Enterprise risk management
The Financial Strength Rating encompasses Frankenmuth Mutual Insurance Company, as well as its property and casualty insurance subsidiaries: Ansur America Insurance Company, ASure Worldwide Insurance Company, Fortuity Insurance Company and Patriot Insurance Company.
This honor is a “win” for our organization and team, but it’s also a “win” we share with our customers. It shows our continued dedication to meeting your insurance needs and providing peace of mind for our customers well into the future.