You have a passion for vintage cars. We have a passion for insuring them.
Your Collector Car is more than just a mode of transportation. It’s a treasure you’ve been tinkering with for years. It’s a piece of history. It’s a remarkable journey through time. And at Frankenmuth Insurance, we’ve been insuring cars just like yours since 1921, long before they were considered Collectors.
We cover the following types of Collector Cars:
- Antique vehicles: Those at least 25 years old and used primarily for car club activities, shows and parades.
- Classic vehicles: Those less than 25 years old and used primarily for car club activities, shows and parades.
- Street rod/Custom vehicles: Those that have been mechanically modified or had the appearance changed from the original stock vehicle and are used primarily for car club activities, shows and parades.
Similar to the personal auto policy, our Collector Car insurance keeps you covered against:
- Vehicle damage
- Towing coverage
- 24-7 emergency roadside assistance
- Rental car costs
- Property damage
- Medical expenses
- Funeral expenses
- Work loss benefits
- Accidental injury to others
- Accidental death
- Defense and court costs for covered claims
- Accidental loss of spare parts and/or accessories (up to $500)
*In the event of a total loss to your Collector Car, we will pay the amount that you and your agent have agreed to be the vehicle’s value, prior to the loss.
If you’re looking for auto insurance for your Collector Car, call one of our local, independent agents today.