We’ll provide a turn-key solution for storage-related exposures.
Your self-storage business is important to your customers and employees. If you have made an investment in this type of business, you will want to be sure to protect your assets with an appropriate storage facility insurance policy. If something happened to your self-storage business that would cause you to close temporarily, your insurance coverage could make all the difference. It could restore your building and help you make payroll. With that in mind, we’ve designed a commercial insurance policy especially for storage facilities like yours.
Our storage facility insurance includes:
- The physical structure of your building at its contents (inventory, shelves, display units, office materials)
- Loss of revenue if you’re temporarily shut down
- Medical costs if a customer slips and falls at your location
- Defense in the event that you are sued
Customize your policy with other industry-specific coverages like:
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Commercial umbrella policy
- Cyber and data insurance
- Equipment breakdown insurance
- General/employment practices liability
Not sure exactly what coverage you need? Connect with one of our local, independent agents today.