You've spent countless hours meticulously restoring her to a condition that makes others stop and stare. Her finish is so fine it reflects the surroundings like a mirror. And the sound of that engine prompts memories of a bygone day to come cascading back.
Your collectible car is more than just a mode of transportation. It's as treasured as a member of the family. Your insurance coverage should be just as valued.
At Frankenmuth Insurance, we've been covering automobiles since before they were "Classics."
Physical damage and liability coverage is required. A single policy charge is made, regardless of the number of collector vehicles insured under the policy, for the following coverages:
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage
- Uninsured Motorists
- Underinsured Motorists
- Medical Payments
Coverage is provided up to $500 for direct and accidental loss of spare parts and accessories to your covered auto.
The same applicant eligibility rules used in our Standard Automotive Program apply to this program.
- Antique vehicles - are those at least 25 years old and are used primarily for car club activities, shows and parades.
- Classic vehicles - are those less than 25 years old and are used primarily for car club activities, shows, and parades.
- Street rod/Custom vehicles - are those that have been modified in a way that increases performance and/or changes the appearance of the original stock vehicle (or the vehicle it was based upon) used primarily for car club activities, shows and parades.
- Agreed Value loss settlement on total losses combined with single premium charges for multiple cars and rates based on seasonal use show our policy is in "mint condition" like the vehicles it was designed to insure.
- In Superior condition and used only on a limited basis consistent with the operation of collectible vehicles, such as club functions, exhibitions, organized meets and limited pleasure driving.
- Stored in a locked and fully enclosed trailer or garage.
- Written on an agreed value basis.
- Individually owned by the insured.
Find your local Frankenmuth Insurance Independent Agent for details using our Agency Locator