Frankenmuth’s Boat & Sport Vehicle Program was designed to
protect policyholders against the risks every pleasure boater and sport vehicle operator
We can insure the following types of boat or vehicle:
- Outboard, inboard, and inboard/outboard boats under 26ft.,
(see our Personal Marine program for boats of greater than 26 feet in length)
- Personal watercraft and eligible jet boats
- Sport or Recreational vehicles such as snowmobiles and 4-wheel ATV’s.
We prefer insuring pleasure vehicles when operated by responsible, experienced
adults as part of a comprehensive homeowner account.
Broad physical damage coverage is available for boats, motors, boat equipment,
sport vehicles and transporting trailers. Liability coverage for property
damage, bodily injury and medical payments is also available. Additional
coverage may be purchased and added to the watercraft policy such as:
- Uninsured Watercraft Coverage
- Sports equipment coverage for fishing gear, water skis, wakeboards, etc.
- Temporary use of substitute boats
- Liability coverage for Rented Boats up to 50 Horsepower
- Towing and Labor costs provided for labor performed at the place of disablement
- Agreed value loss settlement on total losses for boats more than 17 feet
- Uninsured Sports Vehicle Coverage -- Ohio ONLY
We offer discounts to watercraft premiums for individuals who have completed
coast guard training and for those who use certain types of navigational
equipment on their watercraft. Plus, all rates have been discounted to
allow for seasonal use. Therefore, it is not necessary to cancel or rewrite
a watercraft or sport vehicle coverage seasonally.
Please contact your Frankenmuth Insurance independent agent for details
on eligibility and premium options.